Thursday, November 09, 2006

TRAILBLAZERS DRESSAGE QUAL 5TH NOVEMBER.....

When we arrived at willerby everything seemed fine and for once it wasn't too cold, but in warm up it soon became apparent that it wasnt going to be my day, jayde was rushing a round and it was taking me all my time to calm her and myself down, afte is stressed over a hair net.

Jayde went ok in the test but for the second part of the canter she lead on the wong leg which ended up seiously jeopardising our position, i came out with my confidence knocked and felt unhappy after all my hard work. Molly went well.

when the results came out i was expecting around 40% but a pleasant suprise as i got 57.72% unfortunately 0.28% under what i needed to qualify, leona on the othe hand scooped 7th place and a qualification to regional finals on 4th march with 62.72%.

On 25th november i have one more chance to get through and being so close this time and with another couple of lessons, i am pretty sure i can make it!

No comments: