Friday, November 03, 2006

2 DAYS.....


Well i've managed to crawl out from this endless world of work and homework and gotten to ride jayde and molly this afternoon, Jayde was fab and is looking a good prospect for sunday however Molly on the other hnd could have quite alot of improvement and hopefully leona will neaten her up a bit. I've just been so busy.

Jayde was shod on wednesday, so she's got nice shiny shoes on, no risk of them coming off from being loose. Tonight i've just started sunday's packing, and now i know when we both ride i can alter the schedule so it's more appropriate :-) I ride at 12.59pm and Leona at 1.06pm.

I have a whole load of college work to do but my main focus this weekend is making the 58% grade, so i can proceed to the regional finals!!! in March! So tomorrows going to be a lot of final preparation, cleaning, polishing and packing even more.

This is when it gets busiest for me...

Laura Salmon x

No comments: