Friday, July 11, 2008



11/07/08- AN UPDATE FROM US......





Hi guys,



I'm really sorry for letting you all down with this blog the past few months but its been pretty mad over here, i've moved yards twice due to unforseen circumstances but we're happily settled at Mells Farm now, I've had my big A level exams and i have been trying to do my best and apart from that i've been showing. Luckily i've wrote all the shows up from this year so that there isnt the big gap of six seven months and i've tried to put in plenty of new pictures for you. Now that School is finally over i will be regularly updating this blog ( between now and October for sure) and keeping it up to date, I promise. So i'll leave you with a list of upcoming events for us and a picture.




13th Jul - Broughton Show

20th Jul - Messingham pony owners


27th Jul - Mells Farm Show



Thanks to all the continued support of my family especially my grandparents, my friends old and new, my horses and all the supporters of this blog. Take Care now.

Laura xx

No comments: