Friday, July 11, 2008


MAY 5TH 2008 - MELLS FARM SHOW-


I was the only one who competed at our home show cos Leona had too much college work and i remember arriving feeling very hung over fortunately the others at the yard found it quite amusing that i could only eat mc coys crisps.


I jumped Molly in the first Class we Came 2nd

I took Jayde in the next we went clear but then had one down in the j/o so we came fourth but they only placed to fifth. Then i took jayde in the big class it was going lovely until i fell off, anyway i got back on to come fourth in the fun class - Chase me Charlie although i was feeling a bit dizzy by now. it was a fun day only ruined by having to go to work. Now i would have to knuckle down as i had my Alevel exams approaching....


Laura xx


p.s the picture is just an old one from Messingham Open.

No comments: